- Management of projects for manufacturing client companies related to business transformation and system implementation.
- Assisting our manufacturing clients in developing and executing their business strategies.
- Market research for manufacturing and software sales companies in response to customer demand.
- Developing and deploying joint solutions with alliance partners(software vendors and client's SI subsidiaries).
- Reconstruction of management indicators and data utilization for product development, and production management operations at client companies (Big Data utilization proposal).
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field.
- Knowledge of all aspects of manufacturing operations (especially B2B sales management, product development, production management and service maintenance operations).
- Project experience in the manufacturing industry (either inside a manufacturer or as an external service provider).
- Experience in cross-organizational projects, leading business reforms and system implementation.
- English (Business level or above)
Desired experience and skills
- Experience in manufacturing projects in a consulting firm (ERP, SCM, PLM construction and strategy planning).
- Experience in developing and implementing systems for manufacturing industry in an IS company (project leader or higher).
- Experience in IT system construction by scratching (experience in business design, DB design, etc., project leader or higher).
- Experience in executing business transformation projects in the manufacturing industry (internal implementation projects, while being employed by a manufacturer).
- Experience in planning and proposal of system product development.
- Experience in selling software such as ERP/SCM/PLM/CRM to the manufacturing industry (sales experience).
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM and other design development work and software.