- Responsible in supporting managers in financial matters, monitoring financial performance, managing compliance and risk, development of processes and internal control, project management and financial systems.
- Support and advice to business managers on the financial performance including income statements and KPIs.
- Act as a partner to operations and business managers/ units in highlighting areas of concerns, profitability or risks.
- Identify areas of improvement and build action plans to improve performance in the entire organization.
- Business oriented and proactively work with Managers at all level. Work in balance between a support and a challenge to business managers in the BU.
- Support and coordinate the Market Plan/ Business Plan process and consolidation.
- Running analysis and interpretation of results and KPI's.
- Assist to comply with Group Policies and other regulations policies and procedures.
- Assist to comply with local laws and regulations.
- Risk management including insurance review and update.
- Continuous improvement within the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.