Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain close working relationship with distributors to ensure smooth sales transaction between distributor and customer.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results, reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in medical/pharmaceutical industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must be willing to travel overseas for business trip.
- Experience in dealing with regional distributors will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.