- Managing and achieving sales growth and target by implementing a strategic sales plan.
- To expands Company’s client base by identifying new client prospect and ensure company’s strong presence.
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, B2B opportunities, industry events etc.
- Preparing proposal take-up meeting material and coordinate with relevant division during proposal and inquiry stage.
- Research for industry outlook and trends as well as sales opportunities for business proportion undertake.
- Collaborate with other professional (Project/Engineering/Construction) division and other support teams to ensure successful implementations.
- To identify potential new Client and market analysis
- A minimumof a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business andMarketing or equivalent.
At least 8 years of working experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- At least 3-5 years in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Strong customer orientated skills.
- Business minded with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.