- Strategize short- and mid-term sales and marketing plans for opportunities and lead generation for the sales team.
- Enhance efficiency of sales processes and systems with continuous improvement.
- Generate sales revenue to achieve targets set by the management.
- Perform system solutions demonstrations to generate system solution awareness and potentials sales.
- Act as primary point of contact for and provide technical support to potential customers.
- Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in Power/Utilities is required for this position.
- Candidates with system integration sales experience in construction or engineering line will be given priority.
- Experience or knowledge on energy or solar power will be an added advantage.
- Possess very good sales and negotiation skills.