- Our client a well established precision metal parts manufacturer (MNC)
- Working Location: Johor Bahru / home base anywhere in Malaysia (Penang / KL)
- Attractive remuneration and career growth
- Newly generated position
- To be responabile for business develoment and to expand sales in the medical device/equipment industry.
- To work with marketing team and to recommend promotional and pricing strategy.
- Conduct market research and market trend analysis
- Provide business intelligence that enable the company makes sound judgment and an effective sales plan to capture new opportunities
- Manage all phases of business development activities from prospecting, RFQ management, quotation, commercial negotiation and sales closing
- Liaise with customers and engineering, production, quality department for an effective communication and seamless coordination across
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering and its equivalent.
- 5-8 years experience in manufacturing business development preferably with medical device experience.
- Speaks English and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in CNC precision machining manufacturing or with clientele in the medical device/equipment industry.
- Home base position (JB/KL/Penang)