- Responsible for developing and executing on real estate asset-based marketing plans, general marketing efforts targeted at potential customers.
- Assist sales team with development of marketing materials for building-specific marketing strategies.
- Work with various stakeholders to understand the full market landscape and nuances of each territory, including target audiences, competitors, key organizations/influencers, local media.
- Compile competitive intelligence and perform basic market research.
- Evaluating properties to establish market values and property ratings using internal and external sources.
- Examine all variables that impact property’s present or future value (comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in real estate, marketing, project management, and events management or related field
- Real estate marketing experience is a must
- Results driven and able to ensure completion of tasks
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Creative thinking and flexibility -- ability to multitask and handle pressure easily
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Proactive and reliable; driven to achieve team goals
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.