- Reporting to Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Responsible for overall management and development of department's operations.
- Identify, establish and follow-up on prospective clients for engineering business services.
- To build up business relationship with existing client for future business development.
- In conjunction with Management, identify key clients and define sales objectives and strategies for those clients.
- Develop and maintain an accurate knowledge of the market (its status and trends), clients, use of applications/technology, the competition, industry forums and government agencies.
- Preparations of proposals and managing bid integrity both technically and commercially in co-operation with design and engineering team.
- Prepare client contact reports, sales & marketing presentations, update company profile & establish and implement sales forecasts and reporting.
- Provide input data to prospect and client database.
- Domestic travel is required.
- Min 8 years in sales & marketing within oil and gas industry.
- Should be a graduate from a reputed university, preferably from engineering background in Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Civil & Structure, Chemical or Environmental.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, self-driven & high levels of energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The individual needs to be able to identify suitable prospects for the organization and organize/co-ordinate the levels of support to ensure that prospects are converted into executed contracts.
- Must have good spoken and written skill in English, Bahasa Malaysia with excellent presentation skills.
- Able to speak in Mandarin & Japanese will be a good advantage.