- Develop new clients and enhance client relationships with Japanese Corporate portfolio
- Support the corporate marketing in developing marketing strategy to meet the overall revenue targets
- To promote the business in Malaysia and to provide product solutions to enhance profitability and market presence.
- To assist in establishing marketing plan to promote business and increase branch profitability.
- Cross- sell different products namely Project Finance, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury Solutions, Structured Finance, Specialized Product, Corporate Solutions/Advisory etc
- To ensure that the borrowing portfolio remains healthy from credit point of view with acceptable returns
- Present credit cases to credit committee and board of directors when the situation arise.
- Coordinate and maintain rapport with overseas branches and prepare country report/update from time to time to enhance profile of thecompany and build confidence towards capability of the company within their network
- Min 3 years in corporate or commercia banking
- Experience in credit analyst
- Business level of Japanese language