- Work with the Construction Management team to oversee the project planning, workflow sequencing, scheduling, coordinating quality plans, safety monitoring, ensure the site works are in accordance with the design.
- Monitor daily site activities and report to Project Manager the progress of work. Includes, day to day managing of workers, sub-contractors, machinery/equipment’s and materials on site.
- Update and maintain records of manpower attendance, materials, machinery/equipment and other related information pertaining to the compliance of construction site safety.
- Liaise with authorities, consultants, contractors and subcontractors to ensure smooth implementation and on time delivery of the project.
- Prepare letters and reports for submission and approval purposes.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with all relevant parties and departments involved in the project.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- Experience involved in pre-stressing works for bridges and high rise buildings
- Able to attend meetings and prepare site reports
- Ability to work under pressure in site coordination work
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Train and work in West Malaysia