- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training program.
- A bachelor’s degree as a minimum, Master’s degree in communications or related field preferred and has worked in a manufacturing setting
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills