- Manage and execute the channel strategy in order to achieve the targeted gross channel volume & net sales revenue.
- Develop BTL activities that resonates with both consumers and customers via national consumer promotions / tactical activation.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted marketing budget.
- Conduct JBP (Joint Business Plan) with key accounts across Malaysia to further strengthen both parties’ business objectives & profitability.
- Develop & own outlet segmentation mapping process & picture of success (PICOS) in order to drive accurate segmentation and improve outlet execution excellence.
- Function as the key connector between brand marketing team & sales team for alignment and collectively achieving department objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies or in Marketing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin.
- Must possess at least 5 years of working experience in a Sales & Marketing role for the consumer goods industry.
- Having experience in the General Trade channel would be advantageous.
- Must have good proficiency in using Microsoft Office which includes Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.