- Develop and execute business strategies for Digital Power partners and ecosystem development, builds a sustainable partnership system, and builds a sound Digital Power ecosystem.
- Drive end to end capability improvement on behalf of partners in Digital Power to achieve business success.
- Achieve the sales target, market target, cooperation target, and brand goals of the Digital Power business for partners of various types, and build an open, cooperative, and win-win business partner system.
- Develop the overall partner development strategy and business plan, and build and improve the partner system and cooperation mode.
- Develop policies and processes for partners, release and explain policies and processes, and implement and monitor policies and processes internally.
- Develop, nurture, motivate, and support partners, manage external order, manage MPR internal control process, and achieve rapid and healthy development of the partner system.
- Build partner competence center and training platforms to fully support frontline operations and partner transformation.
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in Channel Sales
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in relevant field.
- Direct sales experiences with account or partner sales approach will be a plus.
- Candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Have knowledge in Digital Power Business trends, working with Enterprise Channel Partners before
- Ability to work in and adapt to a multi-cultural environment