- To perform civil and structure design engineering work
- To evaluate and recommend suitable sub-contractors in terms of fees and quality.
- To study the ITB documents and develop the design basis which adhere to all the requirements.
- To prepare Bill of Quantity and physical check drawings throughout the project duration.
- To perform minor design calculation, drawings and report works.
- To assist on the authority approval application.
- Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Registered with BEM
- At least 3 years of working experience in Civil & Structural Design works.
- Preferable have experience in on-shore Oil & Gas.
- Knowledgeable to operate STAAD pro, AutoCAD and ESTEEM.
- Able to do BQ estimation for cost estimation and as-built purpose.
- Hold technical knowledge in geotechnical engineering project would be an advantage