- Lead and manage the Civil Department.
- Design construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models road,
with knowledge of water supply, and marine structures.
- Review engineering design by studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and
test on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics and related topographical and geologic
- Managing technical documents such as developing construction specifications plans and schedules,
BOQ, vendors drawings and analytical in managing tenders and contract management.
- Conduct feasibility studies and environmental impact studies.
- Manage communication and presentation for board of directors, authorities, and other stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge on civil structure and costing in terms of materials, manpower, variation
orders and so on.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in high-risk construction project with exposure to the marine industry.
- Capable and experienced in managing P&L of the unit with strong leadership skill in managing a team of subordinates.
- Agile and able to work under a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be able to work in the East Coast Region.