- Assess the attitude, behaviour and abilities of the clients using psychological testing.
- Diagnosing psychological, emotional or behavioural disorders of the clients.
- Design behaviour modification programs as well as devise, develop, and implement therapy or treatment for individual clients.
- Incorporate different psychometric methods to improve clients' condition.
- Monitor client progress through regular therapy sessions or meetings.
- Working with social workers, nurses, doctors, occupational therapists, and psychiatrists as well as family members and close friends.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience, preferably in Trauma Management.
- Display professional integrity, good interpersonal and teamwork.
- Strong business acumen.
- Willing to travel for business trips.