- Oversee Structural Heart Business.
- Plan, design physician didactic in structural Heart Business.
- Work closely with physicians and regional sales team for training, case support and proctorship planning.
- Organize Promotional Event related to structural heart devices.
- Provide case support & CT Scan-workshop.
- Plan inventory, business plan with regional sales.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical or related discipline.
- Salesperson or Staff nurse working in cath, lab/ hospital technician in cardio department with Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in coronary medical devices.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Responsible and Positive personality, Proactive, goal-getter.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Attendance in Exhibitions, Congresses, In-services, Symposiums, Speakers Talks, RoundTable discussions, or office meetings if any.