- Arrange a documented program of visits to all potential customers in their allotted area and assist in making appointment.
- Assess customer needs, explain and demonstrate products that will involve providing technical description of products, as well as describing the purposes for which they may used.
- Should it be necessary to assist in installing and commissioning of any demonstration equipment (where possible) in order to attain an order.
- Assist in quoting and negotiate price and commercial terms & conditions, prepare tender in order to archieve sales target.
- Report to employer on sales, sales forecast and provide feedback on the marketing of new or established Product. Be aware of competitive products and pricing in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Responsible for the delivery of effective sales and marketing training programmes. Carry out formal presentation of products with training aids available as and when required.
- Assist the GM/Business Unit Manager/Sales Manager in managing and coordinating communication and promotional programmes to enhance the company's profile in the market for the range of product under coverage. Monitor and solicit feedback on marketing program effectiveness, propose and take appropriate corrective action.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets; gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirement; making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations; feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Follow up for collection of payment.
- Ad hoc function- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Candidate with minimum 2 years of nurse working experience in Emergency/Operating Theater background will be added advantage.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positif company image to the public.
- High level of personal initiative and motivate to succeed. Possess own transport and willing to travel.