- Deliver and operate an innovative Platform as a Service.
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releasing of platform features and infrastructure services.
- Apply Infrastructure as Code approach to ensure fast central or on premise deployments.
- Setup and operate CI infrastructure allowing for automated composition and deployment of business applications.
- Define and implement best practices for cloud operations, incl uding capacity, performance and cost monitoring DRP.
- Apply software engineering best practices (test automation, documentation, code review etc.)
- Apply ITIL and agile methodologies throughout the development and operational processes
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows using Jenkins, JenkinsX
- Strong Cloud ( as a code) mindset
- Experience in deploying and operating database technologies, like Postgres , MariaDB , MySQL,
- Experience with deployment automation, such as Terraform , Ansible, Puppet
- Experience in using and managing Development foundry tools is a plus ( Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory, GitHub...).
- Good programming skills in Python, Bash, GitOps
- Knowledge and experience with FinOps best practices would be a valuable asset
- Team player in a multi cultural working environment with ability to take initiatives and propose solutions