- Responsible for maintaining, repairing and perform troubleshot of production, equipment and machine including CNC Machine, aircompressor, etc
- To respond immediately to any machine breakdown.
- To ensure minimum downtown in any machinery breakdown
- To liaise with equipment contractors and supplier including request for quotation and repairing schedule
- To arrange and perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- To design and create maintenance procedure and standard operating procedure.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Able to communicate and liaise with English spoken suppliers and colleagues from the European countries
- Experience in CNC machine
- Knowledge of machine and equipment operation.
- Balance of productivity and quality focus.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Good proficiency in English language