- Established engineering firm with clients/branches in overseas.
- 5 days/week. attractive remunerations.
- • Responsible for all secretarial services to internal group of companies
- • Liaise with external corporate secretary firm in preparation of resolutions and minutes of meetings, maintenance of statutory books, administrative records as well as updating the relevant registers, rendering advice on compliance requirements, operational secretary matters and ensuring compliance of relevant Companies Act.
- • Liaise with external corporate secretary firm in executing of share transfer, increase and disposal instruments.
- • Attend to any financing securities requirement
- • Attend to 3rd party on any filing or charge/discharge of securities
- • Ensure all statutory forms and returns are lodged with the Companies Commission within the deadlines
- • Sett up and incorporating new group companies both locally and abroad.
- • Liaison with legal counsel regarding legal and statutory corporate matters.
- Degree in Business Admin, ICSA or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in related field.
- Good command of English and BM.