- Review ITB and determine work scope and construction requirement.
- Assist Project Team to review and compile construction BQ.
- Constructability study involving work sequencing, work planning and execution requirement.
- Construction execution planning, Coordinate construction schedules, manning schedules and review each sub-contractor’s work program (manpower and equipment deployment, rate of work progress, etc.).
- Site management for overall construction activities.
- Possess a Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- At least 6 years of working experience in Construction execution work
- Able to prepare detail Construction Schedule, execute, supervise and monitoring.
- Flexibility to mobilize and base at Construction Site within Malaysia for Short or Long Term
- A team player and also can work independently
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, dedicated and committed to the task which is demanding at times.