- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Prepare master schedule/program for project implementation
- Review design drawings and specifications
- Maintaining liaison and coordination with all departments within company
- To drive and implement Project Management Strategies to achieve effective time, cost, quality and environmental management.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations and accordance to project specification.
- Responsible for weekly site meeting to discuss progress on site with contractors, suppliers and consultants and provide timely report and feedback to management
- Controlling and managing site materials, ordering materials, site labours and drawings
And other tasks assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or equivalent
- At least 8 years of working experience, with minimal 5 years of managerial capacity in construction management or Project Management, preferably from Construction/Developer is required for this position
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods, building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Ability to plan, has macro perspective and work under pressure
- Leadership and human resources management skills
Computer literacy in MS Office & MS Project, AutoCAD