- Planning of all resources including manpower, machineries, material, logistics, temporary works, project budget, preliminaries and etc.
- Managing site progress including formulating Gantt Chart, charting progress, all sub-con manpower requirements and etc.
- Prepare all correspondence with subcontractors for all site matters including work progress, quality and etc.
- Preparing sub-con payments and clients progress payment in liaison with Contract Department.
- Provide leadership to site team.
- Checking of construction drawings and liaison with architect and engineers on site issues and its solutions.
- Ensure that all works are performed according to the proper sequence and quality required.
- In the absence of a project manager, to act as head of safety, health and environment at site and to ensure all compliance to their implementations in maintaining the management system.
- Prepare progress reports attend site meetings and conduct safety and sub-con meetings.
- Ensure all safety and health implementation at the site in collaboration with Safety and Health Officer.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Must obtain valid CIDB card.