- Responsible in managing and monitoring project progress and report progress to management
- Coordination with architects, consultants, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Plan and execute the project within the given timeframe and approved cost.
- Ensure smooth running /safety of overall site operation teams
- Provide timely relevant project progress report and feedback to the management on any below standard workmanship (if applicable) to ensure proper ratification is done immediately
- Ensure smooth progress of the project and project to be completed on time
- Have 10 years of working experience in the construction industry specialising in commercial and factory building construction.
- Required a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction Management or similar discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a manager position in any previous company as Construction/Project Manager.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel/relocate to project site
- Involved with a project from initial to completion.