- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment, which include job advertisement, screening and final shortlisting process with hiring manager.
- Handle industrial relations matters including misconduct investigation and conducting internal inquiry if required.
- Carry out soft skill training for internal employees.
- Capable to handle inquiry relevant to compensation & benefits of employees in accordance with labour law and company policy.
- Cooperate with Heads of Department to execute performance management and performance improvement plan (PIP).
- Responsible to update employee personal file, prepare HR letters and reports.
- To assist in managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- To formulate, implement and control of Human Resources policy and procedure of company.
- Handle ad hoc task assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferable in the Retailing/ Property.
- Minimum 2 year(s) experience in Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager capacity
- Has sound exposure towards Malaysia Labour Law.
- Well groomed and presentable
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Well command in English with strong consultative and negotiation skill.