- Good initiation and proactive engagement in corporate sales on building relationship and consultative selling.
- Research and identify sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Connecting to new Business (B2B) customer and producing presentation or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services.
- Understanding client requirements and customizing the product/services as per needed.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- In charge the corporation events with smooth and professional manners.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Work directly with purchasing team.
- Performance allowance is provided as per other task assigned by management.
- Good public relation and excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- Preferably with at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in local marketing and corporate sales.
- Familiar with Japanese Culture will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply for the position.