- To guide executives in developing and managing effective marketing plans to achieve project’s business plan goals.
- To manage respective suppliers on all marketing collaterals and promotional materials to ensure a smooth execution.
- To interpret and analyse campaigns post report, understanding of key metrics / measurements that the campaigns deliver as well as its return on investment.
- Analytical focus on measuring marketing project, ROI and ability to synthesis findings.
- To manage yearly media, plan for both online and offline campaigns.
- To coordinate with media agencies to ensure the media plans deliver its planned deliverables and projected return of investment.
- To justify event budgets, calendars and competitive research for assigned events.
- To plan and propose branding-building event to ensure that events and programs align / integrate with campaign goals.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any other related field.
- 5 years of experience in related field. Home Appliances industry or experience with media agency is preferred.
- Required Skill(s) / Knowledge(s): Negotiation and influencing, Financial Acumen, Stakeholder Management, Ability to think creatively and innovatively, Project Management
- Strong knowledge of advertising and media practices.
- In tune with market conditions as well as demographic and media landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills