- Monitor and review the credit control procedures, feedback improvement for the processes to management if necessary, and implement accordingly.
- Assign credit limits on new customer account base on existing credit policy and creditworthiness of new customers after carrying out credit evaluation
- Review credit and collection history of existing customers and ensuring that accounts are within credit limit, overdue limit and other parameter set with Management.
- To ensure timely collection from customers by working closely with sales department and finance department.
- Close monitor and follow up of overdue accounts with customers, reports to finance department of the necessary action.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts to customers, compute late charges on overdue debts.
- To prepare reminder letters on overdue accounts and liaise closely with legal advisor on litigation issues
- Managing ad-hoc reporting and other duties / tasks assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Expect tight reporting deadlines