- Develops characterization and production test programs to solve customers' test problems; network problems; collect data and analyze problems.
- Creates and implements support plan in conjunction with cross-functional groups, including customers' maintenance team, to reduce equipment downtime and maintenance cost.
- Works with customer to understand and improve test processes.
- Acts as the liaison between factory and customer.
- Provides formal and on the job training to customers.
- Escalates service problem and takes ownership of the problem until it is resolved.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- 2-3 years test/product engineering experience in IC component testing preferred.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Knowledge of "C" or Visual Basic programming and UNIX and/or Windows. Handler and prober interface experience.