- You will develop and maintain of Customer Service policy and standard for an entire organization
- You will manage & lead a team of Customer Service staff
- You will handle the coaching of staff to ensure they deliver a high standard of customer service.
- You will Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by the Customer Service Executives.
- You will improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes.
- You will be tasked to ensure smooth order processing flow for local and export orders: from receipt order from the customer through invoicing and shipping/dispatching in a timely professional and proactive manner in accordance with the SOP.
- You will liaise & work closely with the relevant departments such as production, supply chain, warehouse, quality & accounts.
- You will be in charge of answering and dealing with all customer queries (orders, payments, claims and deliveries/shipping) in deep link with our internal services: administration, production, quality, warehouse and Accounts.
- You are required to handle customer’s emails promptly in a professional manner without delaying and able to escalate information precisely.
- You must keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers by maintaining an effective tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage.
- You must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin.
- You must possess at least 5 years of working experience either in customer service or in logistics. Having worked in a food manufacturing company will be advantageous for this role.
- You must demonstrate good leadership, communication & problem solving skills.
- You must also possess good interpersonal skills to liaise with the internal departments in order to be successful in this role.
- You must have strong experience in handling sea & air freight for the company. In adiition, you must also have good knowledge for incoterms & L/C negotiations.
- You must be willing to work in Rawang.