- Handle cases and phone calls in an efficient manner. This entails accurately and completely obtaining the required information as defined in client-specific or Standard Operations Procedures.
- Maintain all cases in accordance with company policies and client procedures, utilizing the case management application for all in/out-bound tasks and actions as per operating procedures.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing authorization requests for client’s beneficiaries, and the associated medical treatment facilities and referred medical providers.
- Maintain the transmission document in a clear, accurate and concise format with the correct plan of action for hand over to the next shift.
- Actively participate in transmission session with input regarding case actions and direction.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer service/ call centre environment (healthcare industry will be added advantage).
- Demonstrated problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiar with the compilation of documents required by immigration and health clearance for outbound & inbound.
- Able to commit shift work (24/7).