- Handle delivery matter and coordinate with customers, prepare documents, arrange transporter etc.
- Immediate response to customers’ enquiries or forward customers’ enquiries to senior CS personnel or their superior.
- Handle purchasing matter – issue PO to suppliers, coordinate with forwarder to make sure the cargo arrive on time.
- Update stock data from time to time to ensure the accuracy of data.
- To be the window person between customers, superiors and sales person.
- Check stock status before handing customers’ PO to CS Executive / Sales personnel.
- Assist sales personnel to issue quotation, monitor customers payable and on-time collection if required.
- Make entries of PO, SO Invoice, DO, GRN into the system.
- Participate in physical stock check once in a month.
- To be able to negotiate or discuss with forwarder or supplier to get the problem solved to meet customers’ expectations.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent.
- About 2-3 years relevant work experience in customer service cum shipping department.
- Knowledge of ordering processing, shipments and incoterms.
- Good organizational skills and willingness to accept responsibilities.
- Ability to team work and ensure links with other internal services, very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.