- Receive the booking from the customer/assigned by HOD.
- Ability to execute the delivery and meet customer objectives without error and mistake; strictly adhere to the customer SOP.
- Provide good communication to the customer and internal division on bookings and must report to CS HOD for any critical matter, failure cases, disputed or delayed cases.
- Open job profile, prepare, and monitor invoicing till job complete for submission to billing.
- Ensure the customer receives the invoice completely.
- Ensure individual job task is being fulfilled in terms of delivery time and cargo safety.
- Receive customer feedback and discuss with CS HOD for a good action plan to improve customer service.
- Monitor closely all shipments and update related parties until the shipment arrives.
- Record customer complaints in the relevant folder and come out with a correction action plan to avoid the similar mistake from re-occurrence.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistics/ Transportation field or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience with familiarity in the freight forwarding industry.
- Excellent and strong communication skills, spoken and written in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and with multitasking ability.
- Able to take work under pressure and possess good self-discipline.