- Develops monthly and annual business plan for the department.
- Develops and implements initiatives for service or system enhancements in installation, after service and product return.
- Monitors and manages product installation, return & exchange, commission and technician service quality.
- Plans and monitors resources, i.e. manpower and budget to best support organization.
- Plans and executes the organization performance development & management, ie. KPIs, service quality & performance evaluation.
- Monitors and analyzes KPIs and design the organization commission scheme & incentive program.
- Review, plan and implement operations SOP, working procedures, process menus, process enhancements and improvement plan, etc.
- Degree of Business Administration or similar field.
- At least 5 years of Customer Service experience in retail and home appliances industry.
- Excellent analytical, planning, leadership & communication skills.
- Advanced profifiency in Microsoft Execl, Power Point and Word.