- Provides technical support to customers.
- Able to answer and resolve customer questions.
- Respond promptly and effectively.
- Advise on company information.
- Collaborate and work closely with stake holders and to focus on improvements and solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Familiar with law or Intellectual property (IP) is preferred.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in providing product support directly with external clients in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication and analytical skills.