- Carry out sales & marketing activities to acquire new clients.
- Manage client’s portfolio by providing market updates and maintaining good relationship with existing clients
- Promote and cross sell company's related products to clients.
- Participate in all marketing and promotional activities conducted by company and to ensure smooth execution of the event.
- Review clients’ credit limit and ensuring the limit is given based on collateral and financial standing and track record of clients ( new and existing) to minimize contra losses and improve risk management within the team.
- To work closely and interact with clients and colleagues based in China
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in any of these stock market tradings such as stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, futures trading.
- Possess good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the trading industry.
- Experience in inside sales and comfortable to do cold calling
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will have an added advantage.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a MUST