- Regularly monitor, update and maintain planning parameters in SAP DP module.
- Organize S&OP meeting with Retail and Project.
- Create and maintain sales forecast template.
- Sales forecast compilation and analysis.
- Analyze forecast quality and discuss during S&OP meeting.
- Responsible for minutes of S&OP meeting.
- Weekly review of demand plan.
- Monitor stock allocation between retail and project Regular review and inventory coverage.
- Regular review of obsolete, slow moving and C variant stocks.
- Purchase Order Management and Project Quotation Management.
- Phase In / Phase Out Management.
- Collect information and update to sales team on supply constraints and advise possible alternatives.
- Intercompany material sourcing and purchase upon approval by CFO.
- KPI Management – Stock Coverage & Forecast quality.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in demand planning.
- Knowledge in SAP, Microsoft Excel & proficient in functions & formulas
- Own transport