- Responsible to ensure the safe design, planning, costing, and proposal of client's gas supply equipment such as Vessels, Vaporisers, Manifolds, Piping, Application equipment and Purging activities.
- Work closely with Sales Team by providing technical support in terms of design and planning.
- Understands customer requirements; anticipates and meets the needs of customers; build long term customer relationships; develops innovative customer solutions
- Ensure the reliability and availability of the facilities available to meet highest customer satisfaction
- Asset Management: Procurement of related equipment with Supply Management, asset acquisition and disposal
- Manage Operating Costs and analyse budget to maintain a cost-effective operation
- Ensure that all capital expenditures are budgeted within every fiscal year as required
- Ensure compliance of all facilities to nation as well as logical legislative and company's requirements
- Win new contracts or jobs by providing technical support to the Business Unit
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with strong technical knowledge in design
- Experience in managerial position in the fields of design, planning and proposal of chemical industrial gases or manufacturing set up.
- Risk management experience
- Work location in Shah Alam.