- Accountabilities/Key Result Areas:
Responsible for supervising the quality of the whole process of new product design and development (from early stage of project launch to project SOP)
- Work with R&D team to make product test plans, track the bug list and make sure all issues are closed
- Worked with R&D team to make reliability test plans (DV and PV), followed up the test progress, make sure all issues are closed
- In the process of project development, lead the review of key milestone (eg: LS, LR, etc.), including the standardization and Check of files, the achievement of quality goals, the summary of product maturity, and control the risk of key problems.
- Follow up, promote and ensure design issues closed:
A/B/C sample evaluation, test follow up/report, including on-site testing Field test.
- A/B/C sample production, pilot production, product quality confirm (product inspection standards, SOP/SIP, PFMEA, QC plan, etc.) yield monitoring, ensure smoothly into mass production.
- Responsible for implementing FMEA and other quality management tools in the process of design and development and process improvement;
Set APQP quality objectives and quality plans for each stage of project development, and develop relevant quality technical documents.
- Output / Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years working experience in automobile/ component project quality management, majored in electronics, mechanical or mechatronic integration, automation, quality management, etc.
- Proficient in Mandarin, English and Malay, with good communication skills.
- Familiar with basic principles of electronic products; Proficient in product production technology, test, inspection method and process technology.
- Be familiar with quality system knowledge and design and development process, and be proficient in using quality management tools such as FMEA.
- Adapt to business trips