- Business Nature : Manufacturing of Aluminium Die Casting Parts
- Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
- Working Hours: 5 days / week
- Lead Production team and responsible to ensure high product quality and manufacturing yield.
- Ensure optimal use of resources (raw material, sub material, machineries etc.) as well as adherences to safety and standards compliance.
- Responsible in monitoring production key metrics: First Time Through, Overall Equipment Efficiency, Safety, Quality Targets and Daily Production Plan.
- Support and meet all schedule plans, capacity & headcount targets.
- Maintain and improve process control systems.
- Monitor and evaluate product key characteristics.
- Implement continuous improvement plans in all aspects (safety, environmental, quality, cost, efficiency, and productivity).
- Coordinate with Quality Management Team to resolve quality matters.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Tool & Die or equivalent)
- 8 years of manufacturing experience and involvement in leadership positions.
- Good knowledge in High Pressure Die Casting Production.
- Experienced with process improvement methodologies.
- Have strong leadership skills and able to work under pressure.
- Well versed in production planning, forecasting and budgeting.