- To deliver happier customer experience.
- Devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. Usually working under a head of marketing but managing a marketing team, campaign managers oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Respond to customer support inquiries in accordance with training provided, standard and policies, including to supply diagnosis, resolution, and tracking of end user issues based on guidelines, documentation and scripts provided
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard, develop and optimize advertiser’s campaigns
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives
- Be responsible for increasing spend, upsell and sustainability
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably advertising or marketing
- Excellent communication in English and Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantage
- At least one year of experience in sales and has a genuine interest for online marketing
- Have analytical and logical mindset
- Has strong communicative skills and a flair for selling creative market solutions
- Works in an organized and structured manner
- Has a creative mindset and a good understanding of customer needs
- Speaks native language, fluent in English.