- Plan and execute all digital/social activities including SEO/SEM, email, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads (YouTube, Gmail, Display), microsites and landing pages, contests, affiliate marketing.
- Be responsible for the overall digital budget of the brand tracking, the performances and the budget spend
- Working closely together with the marketing team to achieve the main objectives of the brand (sales, brand awareness, lead generation, store traffic, etc.)
- Evaluate market conditions and competitor activities that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Effectively use analytics to identify success / failure of campaigns and performance trends.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Business or equivalent.
- A minimum 5 years experiences in a digital marketing & advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social medial platform, best practices, and website analytics.