- Develop Digital Marketing and online media strategies to raise brand awareness of the company.
- Partner with regional internal and external stakeholders on digital marketing campaign, including SEO/SEM, landing page development, etc.
- Perform data analysis, gather SEO keywords insights, and update regular keywords performance reporting.
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs such as websites management, SEO, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaign management.
- Create advanced SEO strategies. Develop and implement link building strategy, keyword search and prepare reports and measurement platforms.
- Support the team on projects across digital marketing tasks, support marketing team with any additional ad-hoc projects as required.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure the smooth execution of all marketing and promotion programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related Functions.
- Atleast 3 year of Digital Marketing experience, with hands-on exposure in SEO/SEM.
- Works well within a small team environment and can collaborate and/or coordinate with other internal departments and/or outside vendors.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English and Malay.