- To oversee and monitor the progress for all digital projects, ensuring that all work are delivered on-time and quality standards are met
- Creating detailed project plans for web development process, managing schedules, tracking timeline and reporting to deliver high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively seek for solutions internally and with client
- Resources and vendor management. Work closely with internal client and vendors on development process until delivery.
- Experience in digital project management and web development process with at least 3 years or more experience as front-end and back-end application developer.
- Familiar with the Backend environment and integrate server data into web application.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent