This is a function of contact point for delivering necessary services to the bulk customers. Schedulers are supposed to provide safe, cost-effective, and efficiency delivery schedule in advance with available products & assets to meet customers' demand on time & to escalate issues for fast resolution and to maintain commitment at customer end and to avoid product crisis as per agreement
- Scheduling of bulk liquid trips to customers based on orders & indents received customer service.
- Maintain close communications with key stakeholders in dispatch, customer service, sales, transport and production to ensure timely completion of schedule and producing the most cost and operationally effective schedule daily.
- Maximize time and capacity utilization of vehicle and be prepared to negotiate with customers and sales team to achieve this.
- Reduce product return to depots by continuously improving the scheduling process.
- Manage situations of product shortage, plant shutdown, vehicle shortage and any other situations that can negatively affect scheduling efficiency with relevant stakeholders to avoid any stock out.
- Pro-actively inform customers of timely delivery and also of potential delays in delivery.
- Continuously provide constructive and healthy challenges to Depots, Transporters, Sales, and Customers Service on issues related to driver reporting on time, planned vs actual trip time and distance, vehicle availability, customer tank size, customer ordering pattern, and other issues that can hinder scheduling efficiency.
- Pro-actively raise and resolve customer data issues.
- Attend weekly review with manager.
- Ensure no trip scheduled exceeds allowed working hours of driver on daily basis.
- Keep customers informed about tanker whereabouts by liaising.
- Any other assignment of tasks which may be assigned by superior.
- Candidate must posses a diploma/degree from any discipline.
- Willing to work in stressful environment.
- Willing to work based on shift.
- Working experience with 1-2 years in transport operations or related activities.
- Able to converse fluently in Bahasa Melayu.