- Work as a team with agile methodologies.
- Take part in regular meetings to follow up with the work of the team.
- Research and prototype with the latest technologies in order to improve the applications.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Deliver the tasks as scheduled by the Technical Lead.
- Analysis, development and maintenance of .Net web services and client/consumer applications.
- Develop strategies for evaluate, integrate and support a wide range of web technologies.
- Analyze business requirements, devices and modify procedures to solve problems using information systems.
- Participate in the design of technical applications to improve the web services.
- Provide support to external partners on the integration with Ria web services.
- ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, C#.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of overall software development experience.
- Strong background in web & object-oriented programming.
- Experience in Microsoft Transact SQL development.
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- Passionate team worker.