- Prepares Technical Proposal with cost, terms and conditions for internal approval.
- Plans construction schedule by studying project concept, drawings, and models.
- Designs construction drawing by collecting and studying basic design drawings and information.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Prepare / Review the project specific in-house procedure and ensure that they comply with contract requirement and Plant Regulation.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs which Candidates shall be responsible for implementation.
- Handling Malaysian Authority applications during construction process.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Monitor Daily & Monthly work progress and report to Construction Manager.
- Manage the supervision of construction staffs and Implementation of Project Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and Project Quality Plan.
- Supporting the enforcement of HSE requirement as appended to the Procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical, Instrument) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience as site manager and supervisor is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Electrical Construction or equivalent.