Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic ecommerce plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
Manage e-stores and physical stores on marketplaces and grow the distributions further whenever and wherever appropriate
Create an e-commerce business plan including feasibility study budget control inventory management and digital marketing activities
Lead the assortment planning and metrics forecast at product line and SKU level across all seasonal cycles ensuring accurate financial forecast alignment with the management
Analyse and maintain the sales consumer trends forecast accuracy reports which includes purchase order confirmation work orders and inventory data from marketplace and data analytics team.
Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current brand offering.
- At least 5 years experience in the digital retailing market, B2B and B2C experience a plus.
- Good understanding of large scale ecommerce platform operations in APAC region is a plus
- Experience in Shopify e-commerce store mobile commerce and leading marketplace platforms like Lazada Shopee Zalora are preferred
- Knowledge of retail sales brand management or shopper marketing and good understanding of consumers using analytical skills and insights
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize