- Business Nature: Oleochemical / palm oil (well-known established group of companies)
- Location: Pasir Gudang
- Salary: RM (5 days Mon to Fri)
- Our client is a renowned group of companies. This is a newly generated position.
- To be responsible for the electrical & Instrumentation of the plants in Malaysia and implementation of the new projects. Reports to the GM and presenting to board of directors.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum more than 10 years experience in similar industry or in manufacturing, experience in handling chemical plant.
- Experience in control system, process safety management, process information management, automatic tank gauging.
- Good command of English and BM. able to travel within Malaysia.